Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Speckled Egg

Yet another inventive Easter Egg Idea

Speckled Egg Tutorial at We Know Stuff Blog

"If you have children, I'm going to guess that you have a bag of those plastic eggs lurking somewhere in your basement or attic. Every year, my sister and I fill these eggs with miniature toys and candy and then we toss them all around my mom's backyard on Easter. The kids look forward to it all year long, and my sister and I love competing to see who can come up with the "best" hiding spot. Of course, it's no secret that I like to repurpose everyday items into something crafty. So I started to wonder if I could possibly turn these shiny plastic eggs into something a bit more decorative. I was so pleased with the results that I decided to make some more for my mantle" Read more

1 comment: